~Home & Happenings~

We've had a lot going on since my last post.  We finished the house and were able to move in the Friday of Easter weekend. It was absolutely crazy, but we loved it!  We went and saw our daughter and son in law right before that for their baby shower.  She delivered our beautiful grand baby in June., and he is just precious! We've been busy with our new garden, flower beds, lots of happenings at church. And lots of canning, and canning hahaha which we are nearly done with.  I've included some pictures of our happenings from the past few months.  Thank you for being patient with me. If you have Instagram, come find me on there. I am much more frequent with posts lol

 Our adorable girl and son in law
 We we're were so close to being done at this point  
 myself and our precious children on Mother's Day {minus our oldest}
 our second graduate
 yes we added chickens to the new place 

my adorable men golfing on our vacation
my honey and 6 of our 7 children on Father's Day
Our beautiful grandson
we're so proud of these two and this baby
these two are just crazy
learning how to drive our 15 passenger van
learning how to drive the 15 passenger van
someone got a pink red ryder bb gun for her birthday

Comments

Popular Posts