Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Update On Olivia

Wanted to give everyone an update on Olivia. We are having a sedated echo on Friday at our hospital here. They will then send that echo and the one we had last Monday to Vanderbilt Children's Hospital in Nashville where Olivia had her other procedures done. Our surgeons there will then view the CD's and decide what to do at that point. We continue to covet your prayers that the Lord's will is done. The days seem long at times..and I am not always a person that waits easily, I just want to know what is going on and what the plans...but at this point all I can do is wait.....wait.....and wait....
But the Bible clearly states in Psalm 27:14 Wait on the Lord; be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord.
I know the Lord has it all under control and I am thankful for that, he is my rock and my refuge, he will see us thru this. There is no need to doubt him now...he has brought us thru so much already and he will bring us thru this.

Monday, March 22, 2010


Please help us to pray for our little Olivia. We routinely go and visit a Pediatric Cardiologist to keep and eye on her heart. Well we had a check up today, and the cardiologist is not happy with what he sees. He has spoke with our surgeons down at Vanderbilt University and they all feel they need to do a sedated echo on her and compare the two and then they will make a decision on whether to do another heart cath or to do open heart. So we are at a wait and see point now. Please help us to pray for the Lord's will to be done. GOD IS ABLE TO DO THE IMPOSSIBLE!!!