Senior Pictures

Our oldest daughter will be graduating soon, so I took her out the other day and we took alot of Senior Pictures. I will tell you I took more than 60 pictures, I knew it would be too many to put on here so I only put my favorites! The rest I have posted on Facebook, if you are my friend you can view them there, if you are not let me know maybe we can connect. We have homeschooled this precious girl since she was in 1st grade. I remember vividly the Lord dealing with my husband and I to begin homeschooling her after her kindergarten year. I argued with the Lord and told him there was no way I could do it, he of course assured me I could with his help. We have been homeschooling ever since. I am so thankful that we followed the Lord when we did. This girl was struggling back then just to keep up, once we brought her home she excelled! She is now graduating a year yearly!! We are so proud of our girl. Her greatest desire is to be a a servant of the Lord. She wants nothing more in her life than to be a wife and mother when the Lord sees fit. We know that he will send the PERFECT young man into her life when it's HIS WILL!!













Comments

j said…
She is absolutely georgeous. I am sure dad has to bat all the boys away :) I LOVE the one of her reading her Bible.


Jessica

Popular Posts