Pre-Birthday Fun & A Visit

Today we took our little man & pumpkin to Toys R Us to have a bit of fun. They received royal treatment since their birthdays are coming up. We had already gotten little man his present and it's well hid I might add! So we needed to get pumpkin something and since she still has no clue what all this means, we were able to take her with us. We are looking forward to having a nice little birthday get together here at home.. nothing big just something special as we always do. Then this past Thursday my momma and sis-in-law came over for lunch so we were able to visit with them and my sweet nephew. The kids love seeing their cuz!

Pumpkin with her royal crown

My royal prince

My sweet babies growing up fast!

She was getting all excited over all the toys she was seeing and hearing

Isn't he just adorable!!! I could squeeze him all the time

Pumpkin wanted some of cuz's baked tater, it was cute he actually fed her some at one point

All the cousins together

Comments

Tipper said…
Your little Pumkin is growing so fast and she is so cute. Looks like you all had a great time!
Meredith said…
Thanks for your vote! I don't know how you do it with 5 kiddos, but goodness it must be excitement all the time!! We lived in Collierville, TN for a year, but I can see why you would want to be in NC. It is beautiful up there!! Now I'm in the desert and crave the trees from TN. Go figure! Thanks again for coming by my blog. I see we have Tipper's blog in common. Love her!!

Popular Posts