Home??

Okay, okay I know I haven't updated lately. I have no excuses, sorry. This post is about my wonderful parents. Home is something to be treasured and to feel safe and comfortable. Home is where you know family is, whether they are blood or just like family. We'll my parents are HOMELESS right now...But this is going to be there home. This was there home prior to moving to east Tennessee. They used it as a rental property and unfortunately didn't have good luck with renters. So they are now moving back to North Carolina and are completely renovating the home. They took it down to the studs (yes I know I forgot to take pics) and now have sheet rock up and are preparing for all those finishing touches. They still have alot to do, but it is coming along nicely. We are excited for them, and I know they are excited and anxious to get back into THEIR home. We too will be making a new venture over the mountain as soon as the Lord will open the doors.















My dad working hard to finish the house!















This is the bathroom, see the new tub















This is where the washer & dryer will go















This if looking from the living room over into what will be the kitchen area















This is the master bedroom















Okay this isn't the house, but this is my little bug (can't you see her antennas?)















This is another bedroom/moms craft room (off limits to dad, lol)















Again looking out over the bar area from kitchen to living room

Comments

Looks like things are going great. Your dad cracks me up!!! I learned in Honduras that he always has the funniest face, or just the right thing to say at the right time to make you bust up laughing.

Popular Posts