~Simple Things That Make Me Smile~

My little babies are getting so big. It's hard for me to believe that in 2 weeks from today they will be "2"...oh my goodness where has the time gone? This picture was taken yesterday while they waiting for their breakfast. I looked back at it last night and was so amazed at how much they look alike. Yes I know that sounds silly, but when you see them every day...I see 2 totally different kids (which they are) but being identical twins so many people wonder how we tell them apart. There is so much different about them that I can't imagine how others can't tell them apart lol...but looking at this picture makes me realize how people could have a hard time.

They had just woke up and were waiting ever so patiently for breakfast

Here they were being silly and waiting for lunch..oh I love my babies....all my babies :)


Comments

Popular Posts