Baby Shower Fun!!

This past Sunday our church gave us a baby shower. They planned it that way so that if I get to that point where I just can't travel they already had done the shower. We were so tickled, as I am already on modified bed rest so I usually can only do one service before I start to swell and feel extremely tired. Anyhooo....we were beyond blessed!!! A bunch of the ladies went in at our church and bought us 2 new car seats and a double stroller and the thermoscan thermometer and some wipes and baby rash cream. We just couldn't believe it since we had planned on buying the car seats soon. My parents and brother & sis~n~law came too. They all got me some adorable things like a wipe warmer (never had one before it will be great!) some onesies, blankets, bibs that say I love my uncle and I love my aunt! Then some other ladies went out on their own and made or purchased us other things like outfits, diaper bag, socks, diapers, wipes, nail kits, wash clothes, burp clothes, handmade blankets and more. We can't thank them all enough!!! We were also given a swing to borrow and another lady has given us several things to keep for the girls, like a Diaper Champ, that will come in handy!! Check out some of the pics of what we have been blessed with! Thank you to my family and to the ladies for being such a blessing to this family, we love and appreciate all of you.

Aren't these adorable matching dresses

That cool thermometer, I am excited to use it (well maybe don't want sick babies)

This is my adorable nephew, don't you just want to squeeze him!



Some of the goodies from the shower

Love the double stroller, it will hold both the car seats when they are little

These are the prettiest car seats I think we have ever had!

More matching outfits

Comments

Tipper said…
What fun-I'm so glad you got such nice things!

Popular Posts