~Fair Fun~

Last week we went with my family to the Western North Carolina Fair.  Always fun with family but we added into the mix rides, junk food, and all the smells and sounds of the county fair.  The kids had a blast and really loved being there.  We're enjoying being home and being busy with church things as well.  Coming up is our annual couples retreat and we are excited about that.  Then we have our churches camp meeting just around the corner, this is a huge event every year..with great time in the Lord to help us grow closer to Him!

 The twins loved the Nemo ride
 Olivia was too cute on this ride
 Beatrice just smiled the whole time
 My nephew was so serious tho
 My brother with Cheyenne & Miera..he loves to pick on them
 My very handsome hubby
 Liberty with her cousin
 They loved this roller coaster

 all the "little" cousins

 My dad & Silas having fun at the fair :)
 My parents, brother, sis-in-law, and the girls
 check out my nephews face..too cute
 she loved the rocket ride

 check out Beatrice's face..she was cracking us up on this ride
 My sweet nephew
My adorable nephew


Comments

Popular Posts