Please help us to pray for our little Olivia. We routinely go and visit a Pediatric Cardiologist to keep and eye on her heart. Well we had a check up today, and the cardiologist is not happy with what he sees. He has spoke with our surgeons down at Vanderbilt University and they all feel they need to do a sedated echo on her and compare the two and then they will make a decision on whether to do another heart cath or to do open heart. So we are at a wait and see point now. Please help us to pray for the Lord's will to be done. GOD IS ABLE TO DO THE IMPOSSIBLE!!!